Saturday 2 May 2015

It's a girl!

It's a girl!  I am writing this as I sit here eagerly awaiting the first glimpse of the new Princess.  I  must admit I am getting a bit sick of watching a front door, so I have decided to amuse myself by looking through Kate's most stylish moments, and this is one daring Duchess; wearing polka dots, dalmatian prints, floral frocks and shocking in pink!

Here are my favourites.

Bold and bright florals at The Goring Hotel

Sleek and stylish in a black cut out Temperley London

Going out with a bang - the final appearance in this unforgettable shocking pint coat!
 
Not too good for the high street in a polka dot skater dress from ASOS

The recycled Dalmatian print coat by Hobbs

Subtle yet stylish in Navy for the Commemoration Service at St Paul's Cathedral

No comments:

Post a Comment