Sunday 16 June 2013

ASOS does Primark

It's finally happened! Primark is online through none other than the online fashion giant ASOS.  I have to say I feel being able to shop online for Primark is well overdue and somewhat of a relief.  As much as I love Primark it is not the most pleasurable of shopping experiences even for shopaholics like myself, unless you arrive at 9am when the store is still laid out as it should be, however if like me you are usually chained to your desk at this point and can only make it there either after work or on a weekend, the clothes on the floors, clothes on the wrong sized hangers, and being jammed in the heels by push chairs can be a bit of a put off to say the least.

Unfortunately this is still a trial at the moment, but ASOS have advised that due to sales the number of products available from Primark will double from 70 to 140 in the next few weeks.  So to ensure that Primark becomes a permanent fixture on ASOS I urge you to get online and start buying (not that you will need much encouraging I'm sure.)

My favourite item has to be the Floral Skater Dress.  Florals are absolutely everywhere on the high street and since we are experiencing a few glimmers of sunshine what better time to bloom.  This dress would also look great in the dreary winter months with tights, a pair of biker boots and the staple leather jacket; adding a splash of colour to your wardrobe which come post October can sometimes look as dark as the clouds outside.

Floral Skater Dress £13.00




The Floral Border Stappy Dress is a double hitter in this seasons style stakes with white and floral.  Ideal for a wedding as the length is not too short, a day at the races with my favourite accessory, a hat, or a few cheeky cocktails on the last bank holiday of the summer in August.

Floral Border Dress £13.00



I'm normally not a huge fan of prom dresses as they are just a little bit too girly for me but I still think that this Floral Print Prom Dress has the possibility to give ASOS's website technical difficulties.  With a cut out front and back; this detail gives what is usually a demure look a racier edge.

Floral Print Prom Dress £17.00

Festival season is in full swing and for those of you who have dared to attend a British Festival will be only too aware of the necessity of a Parker.  This is perfect for Britain's ever changeable weather; light enough to carry, a hood for when it rains and not too warm in case the sun decides to make an appearance.  I also love the double breasted buttons on the collar.

Studded Parker £22.00
Pencil skirts are a must for any ladies wardrobe; so flattering yet so versatile.  Primark have done it again by giving a prim and proper skirt a cool vibe that would not look out of place with a cropped sports tee and colourful pair of plimsolls.  If the pencil skirt is not for you but you love the graffiti print then check out their graffiti print maxi dress.

Graffiti Print Midi Skirt £8.00
Here a few others that I think you might like

Lace Insert Denim Short Dress £16.00
Aztec High Neck Bodycon Dress £10.00
Polka Dot Cut Out Denim Shirt Dress £15.00
With designs like this all for under £25, and now the guarantee of a more user friendly shopping experience- your couch- I think we can safely say that Primark is most certainly here to stay on ASOS.

2 comments:

  1. YEY its so super exciting!!!
    I Bet it'll sell out so quick though!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, its good that they are adding more stuff, fingers crossed its permanent
    Thanks for checking out my blog, you can follow me on http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7808041/nestylesmart too x

    ReplyDelete