Wednesday 12 June 2013

What I actually wore on holiday

I'm baaaack!!!!!!
Since I showed what clothes I decided to take on honeymoon with me I thought it was only fair that I also showed you what I actually wore, and I can tell you I didnt even manage to get through half of the clothes I squeezed into the poor suitcase that buckled under the weight on our way home; let me assure you that carrying a 23kg suitcase with one functioning wheel can cause a few arguments at the airport so for the sake of my back ache and my marriage I will be more ruthless with my packing in future.

En route to the airport in full Primark
The view from outside the villa.  Jeans Next, Shirt Topshop, Hat H&M

Montespertoli Wine Festival.  Shorts cut up Topshop Jeans, T-shirt Topshop and Sunglasses Primark.
In San Gimignano; the Medieval Manhattan with the only Italian accessory, Pistachio Ice-Cream.  Dress Primark.
Outside my church;the Gucci Musuem.  Dress H&M
At the Roman Forum.  Playsuit from Fenwicks.
Vatican City.  Zebra print Maxi Dress New Look
Duomo Di Santa Maria Del Fiore, Florence. Leather Skirt Topshop, Vest Peacocks.
Off for a fancy meal at a seafood only restaurant. Polka dot sheer Blouse Topshop, Trousers Primark
A night on the town.  Maxi skirt Asos, Crop Top Topshop.
Flight home, grumpy face.




No comments:

Post a Comment