Thursday 16 May 2013

Newcastle Fashion Week So Far.....

Well what a week it is turning out to be!!! Busy busy busy doesn't even cover it, but I am having so much fun.
So many shows, with great designers and great people, all supporting fashion in the North East, and rightly so, as we are far too often forgotten about. I can safely say that from what I have seen so far of Fashion Week 2013 the Toon is firmly on the fashion map, and there are still more fantastic events to come.

Last night was the much awaited Fashion Front Row hosted by As You Like It in Jesmond. Showcasing local designers, alongside the very talented Francesca Air, I was lucky enough to have the pleasure of meeting the lovely Sandra Tang who organised the marvelous event that is Newcastle Fashion Week. Tonight saw the launch party for a local boutique and stylist Kota Boutique who gave an amazing styling presentation and catwalk show of their spring/summer collection.  

Tomorrow I will be off to one of the last catwalk shows at Eldon Square in association with Hello magazine to check out the lastest high street fashion.  I really can't wait for this show, as this is what my blog really is all about, bringing catwalk looks to the North East from stores in the North East.

Saturday I will be found at the Planet Watch-A-Palooza warm up for Newcastle Fashion Week's closing party.  Come and check out the amazing Holler-Soul watches, find them on-line at http://www.holleronline.com/watches




For my fashion week pics, and updates follow me on twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment